Saturday, August 27, 2011

Irene Who?!

So, if you life on the East Coast, I'm sure you have heard about Hurricane Irene. Everyone around here is freaking out and running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I feel like this always happens, people clear the shelves at Walmart buying three days worth of nonperishable food or whatever... But nothing ever really even happens. Either way, my thoughts go out to everyone who has been or may be affected by the hurricane.

Anyway, I'll be spending today and tomorrow locked in my room blogging, watching youtube videos, and watching movies... crossing my fingers that the power won't go out.

What are your hurricane plans?

OH! By the way, we can hope for more updates- I got a new keyboard, because the one on my laptop is missing the space key and the tab key. That made writing pretty difficult. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment