Thursday, August 4, 2011

Get to Know Me Tag!



So, my blog really isn't new. I am, however, new to posting on here! That being the case, I  thought it prudent to formally introduce myself to my current and future followers... What better way than a get to know me tag?! Anyways, if you're interested, please read on! I would love to hear feedback and get to know any and all of my readers! Leave comments so I can respond! <3 Oh! and, please do this tag! I couldn't find one I liked too much so I compiled a bunch of different ones and made my perfect get to know me tag.

Life:

What's your name?
Kelly

Favorite quote:
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi. I live my life by this quote!

Do you have a favorite animal?
Why, it's a manatee, of course! :D

What's your absolute favorite color?
Purple, obvi. (:

Do you have any phobias?
Clowns. Agh, it's legit.

What's your astrological sign?
Aries, the Ram.

Have any pet peeves?
So this is a bit random, but I absolutely cannot stand when people don't put their shopping carts back. Because, really, it's just plain lazy and ignorant. On a broader note, I can't stand ignorant people in general-this especially includes discriminatory people.

Do you like coffee? What do you order at Starbucks?
YESYESYESYES.
If it wasn't for coffee I'd be a miserable person. If it's cold out, I get a hot chocolate with whipped cream. If it's warm, I get a mocha frap, sans the whipped.

Name a food you could not function without.
Pickles, hands down.

Do you plan on getting married one day?
Actually I'm not really sure. With the future career I have in mind, I'm going to be doing a lot of traveling. That's just not the type of relationship I'd want. It wouldn't be fair to my husband or myself. I don't need a man, anyhow. (:

Favorite movie:
If you don't count Harry Potter, it's gotta be The Pursuit of Happyness. Will Smith is my favoritttttte.

You got a pet?
Sure do! I have a yorkie named Bella. She's precious. I've also got about 397629 fishies.
Maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration.

What are some of your hobbies?
I like anything artistic! To be more specific; drawing, painting, reading writing, and doing makeup!

Beauty

If you could only use one makeup product the rest of your life, what would it be, and why?
Mascara. Definitely mascara. I feel like my look is never finished without mascara. I've also got some pretty decent skin, so concealer, foundation, powder, and even blush aren't really that necessary. My eyelashes are miniscule, though.

What shampoo and conditioner are you currently using?
John Frieda Full Repair.

Where do you typically do your clothes shopping?
F21, Target, and Kohl's.

What perfume do you wear?
Viva La Juicy and Vera Wang Princess.

What's your hair color? Is it natural?
Currently red, with some new blonde highlights! I'm a natural blonde (if you haven't caught on yet) and I'm in the process of going back to blonde.

What do you like about makeup?
I like that makeup provides a way for you to express yourself. I think that the way you present yourself is a reflection on how you feel about yourself. Confident people exude confidence through their makeup choices, whether bold or bare faced. I love that you can accentuate your natural beauty. Besides all that, it's fun.

When did you start wearing makeup?
Mascara and lipgloss in sixth grade. Full face freshman year.

What's your favorite place to shop for makeup?
It's a tough call between ULTA and Sephora. Probably ULTA.


Okay, now it's your turn! I tag everyone who reads this.
-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment